Shopping with us is safe and easy. We take your security seriously.
- We do not save or store your credit card number.
For your protection, we do not keep your credit card information on file. Your billing information is securely transmitted to our payment processor one time only. Our payment processor adheres to the highest standards to protect your information. Our security measures and internal processes are designed to ensure that your billing information is kept secure while we process your order. Your privacy is always protected.
- We use encrypted URLs on our storefronts. Encrypted , which begin with an "https" instead of the plain-text protocol of "http".
- Our site security keys use the highest industry standard for encryption.
- We abide by a set of rigorous standards about how personal information can be used, and have earned the seal of approval from TRUSTe Certified Privacy. TRUSTe's seal appears at the bottom of the page, where shoppers can click to go to the TRUSTe site and verify that our company's validation is up-to-date.
- For tips on how to tell if a website is secure, see How to shop online more safely.
Please note: Your credit card statement will show the storefront through which your order originated.
- The Hunger Site
- The Breast Cancer Site
- The Animal Rescue Site
- The Veterans Site
- The Autism Site
- The Child Health Site
- The Literacy Site
- The Rainforest Site
For more information about ordering with us, see our Customer Service page.
One of our favorites!
Buy a Coat, Give a Coat!